Are you are interested in moving your organization to the cloud but not sure why or how you should make the move? Let ITPKC explain the benefits of cloud computing and assist with the process of moving your IT organization into the future. Pricing with other cloud services sometimes seems impossible. ITPKC has simplified the process so that we can provide itemized billing that is easy to understand and the remote administration of the virtual network is only one click away. No hidden costs. Powered by VMware, your organization will gain the availability and flexibility that companies need moving into the future.
• SLA-backed Performance – We guarantee 100% resource availability with no risk of competing performance.
• N+1/HA (High Availability) – N+1 redundancy ensures availability in the event of component failure. Other multi-tenant clouds are single instance or require significantly higher investments to achieve N+1.
• Managed to the Highest Security Levels – We use best practices in encryption,
change management, and configuration management to ensure your sensitive
data remains protected.
• Close Proximity to Legacy or Traditional IT Platforms that may need to be
colocated or remain near end users. This results in improved bandwidth, latency,
and control for you.
• Hybrid-ready – Hybrid clouds and multi-cloud strategies are an increasingly
practical and cost-effective way to optimize based on workload requirements.
Disaster Recovery: The amount of cyber threats has only increased. Between hackers, spyware, ransomware, viruses, and users, having a good disaster recovery plan is not an option but a must. Every minute that your organization is down, revenue and productivity are lost. With multiple data centers across the US, we will create custom disaster recovery solutions and backup plans so that downtime is minimal, and your organization stays up and running.
Worried about security and compliance? Our hosting solutions are HIPAA/HITRUST, PCI compliant, and also ISO 27001/ISO 20000-1 Certified among others. With Security and Compliance Professional Services and Managed Security Services you have the ability to leverage our Security and Compliance experts to improve your risk mitigation or assist with compliance issues. Our Managed Security Services will help to improve your security strategy, reduce vulnerabilities, and respond to threats as they occur.
• HIPAA/HITRUST – Our HIPAA/HITRUST compliant data centers and
hosting solutions provide you with the confidence to meet HIPAA
requirements and secure your ePHI.
• PCI DSS – Our PCI DSS compliant colocation helps you meet
evolving audit requirements and secure the credit card data you
• SOC 1, 2 & 3 – ITPKC is committed to undergoing annual SOC
examinations for our colocation, managed services, and hosted
services. We take continuous steps to ensure the reviews are
completed successfully and include controls that are important to
• ISO 27001 – Our 27001 certified data centers and hosting solutions
provide you with advanced security practices, certified by globally recognized
standards. Our mutual goal is to ensure the integrity,
availability, and confidentiality of your data.
• ISO 20000-1 – Partnering with an ISO 20000-1 certified cloud
provider, like ITPKC, ensures your IT infrastructure or cloud
hosting is managed consistently with a globally-recognized standard
of excellence in IT service management.
ITPKC takes advantage of the cost-effective, multi-tenant, model for infrastructure and virtualization while maintaining business critical performance and security and makes that available to your organization. Combine compute, network and storage options for the flexibility needed to support today and tomorrow’s workloads. Gain piece of mind with quality of service that is backed by SLA’s, guaranteeing high levels of performance.
Copyright © 2020 IT Partners KC LLC - All Rights Reserved.